loader image


A name change can be requested for a number of reasons. It is most commonly done at the time of a divorce when a party chooses to return to her maiden name. If the name change is not done at the time of divorce or if the name change is not a return to a maiden name, then it must be done separately. At PLG we make the change simple and seamless by taking the guesswork out of the process and leading you step-by-step for a flat fee plus costs.

Call our office today for a complimentary telephonic consultation at 786-623-3424 and speak directly to May about a potential name change.